- Party Rental Agreement Form must be signed and returned, with a deposit, to our office before your party is officially booked.
- Parties last 2 hours. Additional time can be purchased at the rate of $25 per additional half hour.
- Our Lifeguards assigned to party will coordinate and help set up/ clean up, so our party guests can enjoy their time at the Aquatics Center.
- Children who cannot swim independently and must use a flotation device must have an adult within arms reach at all times.
- Children must be potty trained to swim. Swim diapers are NOT allowed.
- Decorations are allowed as long as they do not damage walls, floors or tables. (No Glitter decorations or Balloons)
- Guests may bring their own toys to make their time more enjoyable, however our Managers/Lifeguards reserve the right to veto any toys or floats to may pose a safety risk.
- Proper swim wear must be worn to enter the pool. (No Basketball shorts or Colored shirts)
- Ice machine is available upon request for parties to utilize.
- VISD Aquatics assumes no responsibility for any property placed in or around the facility. Please verify that all guests have belongings when leaving.
- Alcohol and Tobacco products are not permitted any where on the premises.
- All VISD Aquatics Center rules and decisions are final.